A couple of days ago I noticed I had been tagged by Jeremy. He asked me some questions, which I have answered below and now I have to tag 7 others to answer the questions too. I've never done this before but I thought since they are nice questions and I would like to get to know some of you, I would take part:
1. What is your dream vacation?
I would really love to go to Iceland. It has always been my dream to go there. I would also love to go to Hawaii, since I've heard it's possible to see the Milky Way from there.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I'm quite spontaneous, I like surprises and surprising people and I love to just get up and go and do something without planning. However if I feel nervous or anxious about something then I need to know every single little detail of what's going to happen, in advance.
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.
Travel into space! When I was in primary school, we got the opportunity to write to some astronauts. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and ever since then I've always wanted to go to space.
4. What's your biggest phobia?
Terrorism. I hate taking public transport, it makes me feel really uncomfortable.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
An Astronomy book since I would have so many nights to look at the stars, Alexander Skarsgård and some cribs, for our many babies.
6. Name three blessings in your life.
At the moment:
1. My mother. She is like a best friend to me.
2. Eunseong, my flatmate. She always takes such good care of me. During the hard times I had here, she made sure I ate properly and stayed with me when I was crying. She is even doing my washing up for me at the moment, since I burnt my hand a little the other night.
3. The fact that I am studying something that I really love. I have spoken to so many people who are studying subjects they felt they had to do, that their parents wanted them to do or that they are just naturally good at but don't necessarily enjoy. I feel so lucky to be able to study something that I am really passionate about.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
I never really had a nickname. One of my good friends called me Fleur and my little brother who was born when I was 16 began calling me Kiki, so a lot of people now call me that.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
I have absolutely no idea. I really don't have an answer for this one!
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
I would be Ariel Manto from The End of Mr Y. Not only is she my favourite character in literature, but she has the ability to travel through to another dimension and to enter other peoples' minds. She knows a lot about quantum physics and is researching a book about something called the Troposphere, a place where all consciousness is connected. She's a really interesting character.
10. What is your favorite quote?
I know you're scared. Don't be. The world is really beautiful. - I'm not sure where it comes from.
I am tagging the following people: